I graduated from the Integrative Psychiatry Institute this May! 250 hours of education in psychedelic-assisted therapy was time well-spent.
I’ll be offering ketamine-assisted psychotherapy Tuesdays, starting July. For ketamine, I’m supporting other local therapists and their clients, offering brief treatment that augments their current work. A round of ketamine-assisted psychotherapy with me would include:
- consultation with the primary therapist
- preparation meetings with the client
- a 3 hour medicine meeting (with supportive dialogue and assistance)
- two integration meetings (engaging a plan that applies the ketamine experience to broader mental health concerns)
- referral and consultation back to the primary therapist
If you’re interested in this treatment, please contact me at email@example.com 🙂