Sorry, I am not able to meet with new clients at this time.
Thank you 2019! Here were the highlights!
- attended a 40 hour EMDR training
- hosted a panel presentation of conversion therapy survivors
- studied the enneagram
- obtained a Missouri counseling license (in addition to my Kansas one) & became a registered clinical supervisor
- favorite clinical book I read this year: The Velvet Rage: Overcoming the Pain of Growing up Gay
- studied men & depression and narcissism
- facilitated a sex education program for adolescents
- organized five continuing education events for therapists (Helping Transgender Clients in Transition; Becoming a Resilient Leader; Understanding LGBTQ+ in Islam and Middle East Culture; Sexual Identity, Behavior, and Fantasy with Sexual Trauma Survivors; Therapeutic Touch Practitioners–a Collaborative Resource; and Therapeutic Considerations with LBGTQ+ Active Military and Veterans)
- joined a biweekly consultation group with 3 other professionals
…to my new website. It is a new project, under construction. You can obtain basic information from the above menu.